Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Need A Release

Hello everyone, today is a tough day for me, I feel like I have 500 emotions going through me at one time, I do hate feeling this wayand I think I'm feeling this way because of my loneliness and longing for love , there are times I want to laugh and times I want to cry and release, but I'm not a cryer the last time I actually cried was in 1997 when my father was in the hospital having heart surgery, 12 years who goes 12 years without crying men or women, am I odd or something, I have always resorted to music as a release it has pretty much gotten me through all of my troubles in life, it's a hell of alot better than using drugs or alcohol which some people resort to, my drug phase lol yeah this is a great story, I tried pot once in my life when I was 16 years old, we were in school a few friends of mine and I decided that during lunch we would go outside in a alley way around the corner from my house to smoke, ok so we get there he rolls up the blunt and we start passing it around, then this guy phil was like joe open your mouth so he gave me what they call a shot gun he blows the smoke in my mouth and after that I was pretty blasted then after that for some reason my heart started pounding and I started to get paranoid then like a freakin fool I go home high as a kite and I run in my house and say mom the cops are after me I just seen them I smoked pot with a bunch of my friends in school, and of course she wasn't pleased and there were no cops so something tells me that the weed was laced with something, of course I was never told that but I'm convinced there was, but I can say and I'm proud of this I never did another drug again and I've never been drunk in my life either call me a goody goody all you want, but there is nothing better than living a very clean life. http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/CharlesSagona

No comments:

Post a Comment