Saturday, August 22, 2009

Always Stay Positive

Hello everyone, it is saturday morning, and it's another humid one out there oh well it;s the summer, I have to deal with it, ebay is looking okay so far this week as of right now I have 3 bids which is the norm for me on a saturday, sunday morning is where I usually get most of my bids, and I'm always hopeing for the best when it comes to everything, you can't always have a negative attitude about everything in life, if your always negative then people around you won't like you too much and have that impression of you so I always try to stay positive no matter what kind of situation is thrown at me, I remember when I was a teenager I hated everything, I didn't express it persay but I sure thought it, I would have silly fights with my mother over nonsense usually, things like what she was cooking for dinnner if I didn't like it I would protest go in my room and not eat lol, or about school God I hated school, I hated the people, some of the students where so phony, they hung out with there clicks and I suppose I did too but I wasn't phony about anything I was always myself, I didn't have some sort of a need to impress anyone like some kids did, and what does it all mean in the end absolutley nothing, I went to school, listened to my music and that's what I did, never was into drugs or drinking, I knew lots of people who were, it just never appealed to me, trashing your body and for what to make a fool out of yourself no I just never really cared. http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/CharlesSagona

No comments:

Post a Comment