Sunday, August 23, 2009

Waffles For Breakfast

Hello everyone, it is sunday morning and ebay is looking pretty good so far I have 6 bids not to terrible, it's a hell of alot better than the 2 bids I got last week, well I will see what happens within the next few hours, right now I'm sitting here thinking about going to my local coffee shop and getting waffles mmmmmmmmmmm with maple syrup and butter and homefries on the side, this place mike's donut shop I've been going too for many years has always made a great breakfast, you name it I've had it pancakes, donuts, bacon, egg and cheese on a roll, and great prices also, I wonder if pops want's anything wait a second who am I kidding of course this is my father he would eat dog food if you told him it was the best tasting thing I ever had lol, and it's always these little hole in the wall places that make the best food, all these places like IHop and Denny's make good food don't get me wrong but I am very loyal to the local places I have been going to for many years, I'm like that sue me lol, an of course you cannot beat brooklyn pizza, there are 3 places that are great around me, Original Pizza, Grandma's Pizza and Rocky and Nicky's Pizza, Original's and Rocky and Nicky's make great pies, Grandma's makes a great thin crust pizza and Original's sausage rolls are out of this world, there crunchyon the outside nice and soft on the inside and not to bready so good, well off to mike's I go to get some breakfast. http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/CharlesSagona

No comments:

Post a Comment