Sunday, August 30, 2009

Birthday Party

Hello everyone, well it's sunday morning 6am and right now ebay is not looking to good with 2 bids the watches are ok with 14 and some multiple watches, but I will see what happens around 10 am or so, well we had the party at my best friends house yesterday it was nice, simple and relaxing, it was nice to get out for a change, we had hamburgers, hotdogs, pasta salad and black forest cake ahhhh yes black forest cake,chocolate, cherries and whipped cream, it doesn't get any better than that, it was really good I have to hand it to chrises wife dawn she can cook and bake really well, we sat there talked about all the people we hated in highschool and watched a few movies, we watched rocky 1 and rocky 2, ahhhh great movies and classics, we were going to eat outside but it was raining and he can't stand his wife's family which I can't blame him for, some of the stories he has told me especially about the father and the sister's boyfriend yeah, some sad, some entertaining, but really hysterically funny, it's like living in the land of the lost down there lol, but anyway back to the mets game oh my God there actually winning I'm going to have a heart attack, well it doesn't really matter now there season is pretty much over oh well. http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/CharlesSagona

No comments:

Post a Comment