Wednesday, September 2, 2009

High School Horror

Hello everyone well it's wednesday afteroon a nice cool day out today, work was good today wasn't too much to do, last night I had another freaky dream, I was walking in my old high school, and I seen one of my old teachers Mr Strom, he was my social studies teacher for a few years then as we were talking away the roof of the high school started to crumble and open up and it started to pour now I was on the 4th floor and rain was coming in really fast and flooding everwhere, there were windows breaking everywhere students flying desks and chairs going down the hallway and I was running as fast as I could to get out of there, I made it down the stairs and as I was opening the door I woke up so if I lived of died I'm not sure, why is it whenever you have a bad dream just as something good is about to happen you wake up lol, it happens everytime, and sometimes people say dreams have meanings and maybe mine do maybe my dream means I never finish what I start but that's not true I always finish everything I start or maybe it means I'm going to have a new beginning which would be nice who knows what will happen in the future, I just want to be happy and peacefull that's all I really want, I don't ask for much. http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/CharlesSagona

No comments:

Post a Comment