Monday, August 24, 2009

Post Office Blues

Hello everyone, it's monday morning, I just got home from the post office and I had to stand out there for 1 hour and 15 minutes because they decided not to open until 11 am, meanwhile they are supposed to open up at 9am, and I wasn't going back and forth with the packages, so I just stood there sweating in the heat like a moron and waited, people were coming left and right, I sware to you people are blind, I can't tell you how many people looked at my cart full of packages then tried to walk into the post office anyhow like they were special or something, Uh helloooooo, what am I standing there for the hell of it for a display, first the sign said 1030 am, then around 1015 am the sign changed to 11 am, come on now people were not happy and you really can't blame them, then you have the people that ask you what's going on in another language, I mean seriously if you come to this country I'm sorry I feel that you should learn freakin english give me a break now, and the service in the post office is average at best, and the old guy that has been there for 100 years needs to retire, he's old, cranky and so damn slow, sometimes I just want to shoot myself standing there when he waits on me because he takes his sweet time ringing up my packages, I stand there very calmly with him even though I want to scream hurry up hurry the hell up already, the other problem with this post office is they have 1 teller and 15 people on line meanwhile they have 5 places to put tellers, it just gets to a point where it get's so stupid but it's also my local post office and the other one that's on 88th street and 5th avenue is a wee bit far from me, well that's my rant for the day. http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/CharlesSagona

1 comment:

  1. THis is the funniest post you have ever written. I cant stop laughing...

    ReplyDelete