Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bang Your Head

Hello everyone, it's sunday morning 6am yeah I know I'm an early riser and I go to bed late that's just how my body works, well I woke up to 5 bids on ebay which I'm pleased about hopefully I'll have more I'll see what happens in the next few hours, I'm sitting here blaring my mp3 player in my ears at 6am lol, I'm listening to Ozzy Osbourne Diary Of A Madman cd ahhhh yes good wake up in the morning music lol, I am used to listening to music that early all the time anyway, I watch metal mania most saturday nights from 12-4am not last night thought I was dog tired I don't even think I made it to 11 o'clock, I usually have a snack or something when I watch it such as Ice Cream or Soda sometimes both, I used to do that when they had headbangers ball on mtv god forbid they should play metal videos during the day, the new version of headbangers ball is on mtv 2 and it's like 2 hours long, it's ok and I like some of the bands alot but it's just not the same, If I'm in the mood to stay up all night I want something that is going to keep me occupied, ok I know I need a life but there are certain things I love to watch just like everyone else does, I could be doing worse you know. http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/CharlesSagona

No comments:

Post a Comment