Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Hello everyone, well it's saturday and I'm sitting here relaxing watching a Scooby-Doo marathon, I miss all the cartoons from the 80's, He-Man, Gi Joe, Transformers, Voltron, Smurfs and Alvin and the Chipmunks, yes I still like the cartoons there all classics and they don't make cartoons like that anymore, I hate all the cartoons of today there all computerized looking and not drawn and so silly and boring, but I'm glad they have the cartoon network and they play all of the old cartoons but for some reason not He-Man, I'm very suprised they never re-ran it because it was such a huge cartoon back then, they had the figurines and everything oh well, well ebay this week is not looking too good we have had one bid so far this whole week so who knows what will happen there, but there is 12 item's ot of 30 being watched so it might be ok, bonanzle has been so so the last few weeks I've been getting sales here and there it should be picking up with the holiday's coming up soon, hopefully I get at least 10 sales this week I would be very satisfied with that, if not that's ok too there is always next week, well it's back to my Scooby-Doo marathon, I remembering alot of these episodes from when I was a kid. http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/CharlesSagona

No comments:

Post a Comment