Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dragging On

Hello everyone, it's a cool wednesday afternoon, I just got home it was a good easy going day today, I didn't get much sleep last night so I felt like I was dragging all day today, sort of like I was there but I wasn't lol, I slept oh maybe 3 hours last night 5 if good for me not 3, but my music woke me up at 4 am lol I fell asleep with the tv on and Metallica Enter Sandman woke me up yeah I sure was off to never never land lol, so I woke up and said to myself 2 more hours please just 2 more but I couldn't I was like ahhhhhhhhhhhhh this is just going to suck today, I figured a shower was going to wake me up nope I was wrong it relaxed me even more,after I got out of the shower, I slept for another hour or so before I left and I felt a little bit better when I got up, then I said well maybe when I get on the train I can get that last hour in no way lol, I have never been able to sleep in a moving vehicle of any kind lol and I see people doing it all of the time and it just amazes me, how can you fall asleep with people surrounding you and talking and a loud train chugging along, I mean I can fall asleep with noise but not a loud crowded train, it's pretty crazy if you ask me. http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/CharlesSagona

No comments:

Post a Comment