Thursday, September 17, 2009

R Train Happenings

Hello everyone it's thursday afternoon I just got home from work I'm feeling really good today, work was good wasn't bad at all, you know when you ride the R train you see lot's of interesting things, you see all different types of people, tall people, short people, skinny people, big people, you also see the occasional homeless person people fighting and singing groups, I've been taking the train since I'm about 12 years old, and back then taking the trains in the late 80's they were so dirty and graffiti everywhere and they would be shaky and rattle, now today it's definitely a vast improvement, the trains are much cleaner and not much graffiti anymore, sometimes when you watch the people it's rather entertaining to watch people make fools out of themselves sometimes, I really do get a good kick out of people doing stupid things, it's much more entertaining than looking at my father sleep in his chair all day, some people are afraid to ride trains I never understood that anything can happen to you at anytime so that's why I never worry because there is no point, you can't go through your life worrying about everything, if you did then why bother living at all, I know it sounds terrible but it's true. http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/CharlesSagona

No comments:

Post a Comment