Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Relief Finally

Hello everyone it's wednesday afternoon nice cool crisp day just how I like it, my right leg is pretty much healed now I have vey little pain, it's not like it was a month ago or 2 months ago, I'm walking much better not limping at all, you see when I'm standing at work the pain never really bothered me it's when I started to walk I really felt it, I know it's not my weight that making my leg hurt because I've been the same weight for many years now, it was falling down the stairs that did it for me and what's funny is when I first fell it didn't really hurt me too much, it was the next day when I woke up I just wanted to scream yeah not fun, it was probably the worst pain I've ever felt in my life and the side of my leg was puffy so I knew I ripped my ligaments, I'd much rather do that than break my knee, within a few days the swelling went down, but the pain sure remained, but I had to deal with it I had no choice, what was I going to do shoot myself and believe me there were many days that I wanted to and not only that I didn't take any medicine for it people thought I was nuts but I just didn't see the point in doing that and for what the pain would just be back in a few hours anyway I get a few hours of relief big deal no thanks http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/CharlesSagona

No comments:

Post a Comment