Monday, October 5, 2009

Bargains Everywhere

Hello everyone, it's monday morning and ebay sales where just terrible this week only 5 but 5 is better than one like I always say but hey there's nothing I can do about it, you can't force people to buy your item's, I think the whole trick to selling is you have to have a decent item and you have to know what the people want, I know it sounds crazy but that's basically how selling goes, and most people want a bargain something for nothing pretty much, you can't blame then because I'm the same way, the best bargain I ever got was a 18Kt gold ring with gemstones and It was only 5 bucks at the Salvation Army and apparantly they didn't check the ring good enough because not only was it 18Kt gold but it was signed by Rodney Rayner now when I looked up his name online, he is known as the Rolls Royce of jewelers from England and his jewelry is worth thousands of dollars if not more so yeah I come to find out that the ring is worth over $5000 dollars, and I sold it and me and my dad had a nice party with the money that was last november it sure was a great time, we had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas last year too food and present galore, and it will be great this year too. http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/CharlesSagona

No comments:

Post a Comment