Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nightmares Galore

Hello everyone it's tuesday afternoon and it's a nice cool day outside, last night wasn't a goodnight for me, I kept on having bad dreams all night, I was being chased by a man in a dakr suit but I didn't know who it was and I didn't know where I was, then I had a dream I was drowning in water and choking to death not to pleasant, it was just one nightmare after another so terrible, and I just kept on tossing anf turning all night it was just terrible, I used to have nice pleasant dreams when I was younger like walking through fields of flowers and flying in the sky and I wouldn't be scared I would actually be enjoying myself.

I don't know what happened to me over the last few years, I think I changed alot as a person in a good way, I'm much stronger than I used to be mentally and emotionally, and I have much more confidence but there is always room for improvement but I will always be myself and that I will never change for anyone. http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/CharlesSagona

No comments:

Post a Comment