Thursday, October 22, 2009

One More Day

Hello everyone, it's thursday afternoon and it's a beautiful day in the 70's, of course the weather won't stay like this, it's supossed to rain tonight and into saturday morning such fun, I love hearing the rain hit my windows but I don't like going out in it lol oh well, today I'm just going to sit back relax watch a few dvd's and eat some chinese food I have to have take out at least once a week, my leg is still bothering me today not as much as yesterday but the pain is lingering around it's more of an annoyance than anything, I wish I didn't feel any pain whatsoever but what are you going to do, ebay this week is not looking good at all no bids and it's already friday hmmmmmmmmm I don't know I did hear recently that ebay traffic as far as people going on the site is at a 5 year low not only that with the ecomomy being awful on top if it, it's like a double whammy people just don't have the money and they if they have it they don't want to spend it you can't blame them but I will just roll with the punches and wait it out and hopefully things with sales will pick up soon. http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/CharlesSagona

No comments:

Post a Comment